- Deep-fried Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Deep-fried Prawns in Spring Roll Wrap
- Gai Satae (Chicken Satay)
- Gung / Plameug Chutbaeng Tort (Tempura Prawns or Squid)
- Tod Man Pla (Thai Fish Cakes)
- Khanom Bang Na Gung (Prawn Toast)
- Khao Giab Gung (Prawn Crackers)
- Mixed Starter (selection of the above)
* 88. Special Mixed Starter (crab claw, spring rolls, spare ribs, chicken wings)
9. Tom Yam Gung (Spicy & Sour Prawn Soup)
10. Tom Kha Gai (Coconut Curry with Chicken)
* For prices please download our latest Menu (pdf)
Food Allergies and Intolerances
Our food is suitable for a lactose-free diet, but we use many products that you may be allergic to, including soya and other bean products (lupins), nuts and seeds (including peanuts, cashews, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and sunflower seeds), as well as celery, eggs, fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
The rice we use is Thai Jasmine, a non-glutinous variety, but many of the starters, noodles and other dishes contain wheat.
If you have any food allergies, please speak to a member of staff before ordering your meal.