23. Pad Pak Ruam
- Choice of Mixed Vegetables with Garlic and Soy Sauce
24. Pad Pak Briaow Wan
- Peppers, Courgettes, Marrow, Tomato and other Vegetables in Sweet & Sour sauce
25. Pad Pak Naman Hoi
- Fresh Greens and Mushrooms in Oyster Sauce
26. Pad Makeua Yao Muu Sab
- Stir-fried Minced Pork and Aubergines with Garlic, Chilli and Thai Basil. This dish is quickly becoming known as a hidden gem on the menu
27. Khai Jiaow
- Thai Omelette with Minced Pork or Mushrooms
* For prices please download our latest Menu (pdf)
Food Allergies and Intolerances
Our food is suitable for a lactose-free diet, but we use many products that you may be allergic to, including soya and other bean products (lupins), nuts and seeds (including peanuts, cashews, sesame seeds, mustard seeds and sunflower seeds), as well as celery, eggs, fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
The rice we use is Thai Jasmine, a non-glutinous variety, but many of the starters, noodles and other dishes contain wheat.
If you have any food allergies, please speak to a member of staff before ordering your meal.