Anya’s Thai food employs a Total Quality Management system for all aspects of its operations, from sourcing to service. We aim to provide food of the highest possible quality and freshness, and endeavour to source in an ethical and environmentally friendly manner.
- All our food is prepared from the best fresh ingredients according to strict standards of food safety and hygiene.
- Our simple stock management system allows us to ensure that all our vegetables are always fresh. As we open for only 3 consecutive days a week (Wed, Thu & Fri), we buy all our stock at the beginning of the week and generally do not restock before the weekend.
- Allergy Advice: Food may contain traces of nuts, egg and/or gluten. We use Cashew and Peanuts in a number of our dishes, and therefore cannot guarantee that any of our food is free of allergens.
- We endeavour to support our local economy and minimise our ecological footprint and by using imported ingredients only when there is no local alternative (such as coconut milk, Thai Jasmine rice and Tiger Prawns) and by sourcing from small shops rather than large supermarkets .
- We believe that free range meat isn’t just more ethical, but also that it tastes better, especially when it hasn’t travelled far. For all our dishes, we use only the best free range meats, locally sourced from our local butcher, P W Copus, in Borough Green.
- Waiting Times – We aim to be able to serve each customer within 15-20 minutes, but regret that this may not be feasible at peak times, as we only have limited capacity for preparing A la Carte food in the kitchen. We operate a strict first come-first serve basis, and always give priority to those who have book in advance. To avoid possible delays, please book in advance.
- Seating Capacity – Please note that seating can be limited at the various venues we cook at, and that we therefore cannot guarantee seating to any customers who haven’t booked. To avoid disappointment, please book in advance.
- Courtesy – We aim to provide a friendly and welcoming environment for all our customers and welcome all feedback. We also highly value the well-being of our staff and do not tolerate any form of verbal or physical harassment.